Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned but can´t post to prison

Options
  • 05-11-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

I've been banned from After Hours because a mod accused me ¨ad hominem attacks¨. I can´t post in prison because it says I don´t have permission.

I posted this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81590108&postcount=625

Then I was warned my El Wierdo
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81590207&postcount=626

Warned for what? So I sent him a PM
    What attacks? When was I warned?

I can´t post in that thread again? Wow, what a laugh! You hate my opinions and now use your silly mod hammer to mute me.

I´m going to follow this up with the admins.

Pathetic.

Then, out of nowhere, I was banned by whoopsadaisydoodles. He sent me this PM

Dear That username is already in use.,

You have been banned from After Hours for one day for ignoring a moderator's instructions.

Discussion can become heated, we don't object to that, but when a moderator issues a warning on a thread to reign things in, it stops a heated discussion from turning into a mess.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

whoopsadaisydoodles

Moderator Note

Arguing mod instruction on thread is against the charter.

What the hell is going on here?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

You can only post in prison when site banned. You should go Dispute resolution re your ban....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Golden rule: Attack the post, not the poster.

You attacked the poster, on several occasions.

Advertisement