Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supply and fit PVC door

• 05-11-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a guide price on the supply and fit of one PVC door? received quotes from €700 to €1600 for one pvc door. I'd be reluctant to go for the lowest bidder but the prices seem to far apart?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭jakko86

Around 850/900 would be ok i as far as i know thats if its white but woodgrain would be more expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭scwazrh

That size of a difference in priceis probably due to the expensive door being a reinforced composite door as opposed to a cheap hollow door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

If all you are fitting is one door you can easily expect the price difference to be large as some companies will simply not be interested and will charge extra to cover the cost of the installation whereas others might be smaller operations and will be happy to fit for a smaller profit and overhead

Advertisement