Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment on Foley Street

• 05-11-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

Does anyone live on Foley Street? There are nice apartments over there and was thinking about renting however I am not too sure about the area.
    I have to finish late some evenings and I wonder if the place is as dangerous as I have heard...
    Can anyone advice?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Zamboni

I used to work on Foley Street.
    No shortage of junkies and alcoholics hanging around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

There's also a band rehearsal studio just opposite the apartments, so if you front onto Foley St, you'll hear it.

That said, the area is much better than it was a few years ago. It's reasonably well-trafficked and well-lit, and it's close to most amenities you'd need.

However, it wouldn't be my first choice. The rehearsal studio has 12 foot steel gates for a reason.

Advertisement