Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxigen waste bins not collected still

Options
  • 05-11-2012 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Anyone else in the dublin 7 area with their Oxigen waste bins not collected.My bins were meant to be collected on Nov 1st but they are still sitting outside the door along with neighbours bins for the 5th day now.No text of Oxigen explaining the delay or when they will be collected.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Called them Friday and they said it would be Monday morning and apologised.
    Picked them up around 3pm.
    They miss them every now and then but a quick call sorts it out, there are only 6 or 8 customers on our road.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭ap1986

yeah mine got collected the same time ish...better late than never i suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Maybe tell the rest of your road what Greyhound are doing and you'll have more people switching to Oxigen. I'm switching away from Greyhound this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

They have been collecting our bins late in the evening for the last few months, so this morning I'm up at 7am down the stairs in the bare feet and see the flashing lights outside.
    Takes a minute to cop on, grab shoes and get the keys, only 3 houses on the road use them so their gone, full bins before christmas.:mad:

Just as well I changed over to Citybin, so 3 new ones on the way.

Advertisement