Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Food Website

• 05-11-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm looking for someone with an interest in food and lifestyle photography to help me with the photography for a new website. I'm one of the contestants on this years masterchef and have just set up a website. It is lacking in content, mainly because I am not happy with the images to go with the posts/recipes. I also have no personal photos on it, so that wud be one of the first tasks. I did have some of me in a herb garden and an abbotoir but they don't really work.

There is no money in it but you can have all the credit you need and you may even get some publicity from it. I guess it might suit someone who is just starting out and wants to build their portfolio. Or ideally someone who just loves food and all things around it.

Website is www.terrylyons.ie for those interested. If you are PM me and we can have a chat.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭sebphoto

Where are you from?
    By the way, my monitor at work is very bad, but I think you're missing nice light on your images.
    Are you using any flashes?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭monkeyman

sebphoto wrote: »
    Where are you from?
    By the way, my monitor at work is very bad, but I think you're missing nice light on your images.
    Are you using any flashes?

Hi Seb,
    Living in Dublin City Centre (around Lombard St). You are spot on with the lighting. That is why I have to can so many photos. They are too dark and the food doesn't look appetising. I have a Canon EOS 1000D and a Speedlight, but my problem is in knowing how to get the best our of it. Another problem is that they are being taken in an apartment, so lighting is not the best. i'm sure I can get a portable light to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭sebphoto

monkeyman wrote: »
    Hi Seb,
    Living in Dublin City Centre (around Lombard St). You are spot on with the lighting. That is why I have to can so many photos. They are too dark and the food doesn't look appetising. I have a Canon EOS 1000D and a Speedlight, but my problem is in knowing how to get the best our of it. Another problem is that they are being taken in an apartment, so lighting is not the best. i'm sure I can get a portable light to help.

pm sent

Advertisement