Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a bus for short film

Options
  • 05-11-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm doing a 2 minute short film for college and I need a bus to film it on, if anyone can help me figure out how to go about this that would be very much appreciated, and if you have a bus, that'd be even better.
    I'm around tipperary but I could travel farther if need be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

There are plenty of bus rental companies around the country. Most would be smallish buses used to ferry grannies to bingo but there are many bigger private buses like Burkes in tuam. Just google bus hire, it won't be cheap to hire the bus at normal rates but you may be able to work something out if you're not interfering with the buses work so you could maybe arrange to film on the bus when it's coming back from somewhere empty.

Advertisement