Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update for the mobile banking app

Options
  • 05-11-2012 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

As a result of our customers feedback, we are happy to announce that the 365 Mobile App can now be downloaded in the following countries:

Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, USA, Canada, Australia and the UAE, along with Ireland and the UK.

We will continue to review the demand in additional locations and will notify you all when changes are made.

Thanks
    Linda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Great, thank you very much for listening (though I am sure some poeple will come back and request to have it added to other coutnries - but the one I need is in the list :-))

I also take the chance to ask one question: is there any particular reason why you don't allow international money transfers within the application? (since it is possible on the 365online website, I assume it would be easy to add it to the app)
    And do you have any plans to add the functionnality in the near future?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Bob24,

Glad that you are happy with our decision for downloading the app in Australia suit you.

We hope to be continuously updating and adding to the functionality of the 365 mobile app. I have forwarded your suggestion to our mobile banking team and will keep customers updated regarding new options and facilities that become available.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PedroK

Great news, but it still doesn't appear in the Android Play store in my phone.

When i go through google the Play Store is still saying incompatible in my country (Australia)... unless its my device thats incompatible, I have a samsung galaxy S3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi PedroK,

Thanks for letting us know. The Mobile Banking Team are currently looking into this, we'll update you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 PedroK

Nevermind, seems to have fixed itself over night... now downloaded, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Any plans to update the app to take advantage of the additional screen size of the iphone 5?
    Currently there are black bars at the top and bottom of it instead of it taking up the whole screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi L5,

Thanks for your post. While you shouldn't experience any functionality issues while using the App on an iPhone5, due to the larger screen size, there may be minor 'look & feel' issues. We are currently working on a major software update that we are hoping to release early in the new year which will address these issues.

We'll post any updates that we have about the update here in out Talk To forum.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement