Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef: The Professionals 2012

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Bloody hell I thought yer man had it.....his dishes looked way better especially that desert.

Roll on the amateur version.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I think awarding both of them first place was the right thing to do. Although Anton looked slightly better it would of been harsh for keri to lose with her immaculate dishes! Can't wait for next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

What a great series! Was sad for Oli that he didn't perform to his best on the night. He has a bright future ahead all the same.
    I definitely agree that Anton had the edge over Keri, but there was something about Keri's determination (and her deserts) that was admirable.
    Greg had championed Keri all the way through so I wasn't surprised that they'd a split decision. I'd love to eat at Anton's place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,651 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Alessandra wrote: »
    I definitely agree that Anton had the edge over Keri, but there was something about Keri's determination (and her deserts) that was admirable.

In the final show Anton pushed the boundaries BUT When they cooked for the 30 professional chefs Keri came out on top with her dessert - overall I think they were both thoroughly deserving winners

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What a brilliant series that was, I really enjoyed it. The contestants were all so talented and humble, I adore Michele and Monica, and even Greg, who annoys me usually, wasn't so bad :D

I felt sorry for Ollie in the final but he definitely has a bright future ahead of him. I kept saying during the second last episode that I couldn't call it between Keri and Anton. I thought Anton might have pipped her to the post in the final challenge, but I was delighted for both of them to be crowned winners, and it was extra special because they'd both got through the same semi final together and seemed like good pals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

I think overall Anton deserved it more than Kerri. Either way, i think its a bit of a cop out to have joint winners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Michel Roux giving a masterclass now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Finally got around to watching it this evening.

What a pathetic cop out!!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What a brilliant series that was, I really enjoyed it. The contestants were all so talented and humble, I adore Michele and Monica, and even Greg, who annoys me usually, wasn't so bad :D

I felt sorry for Ollie in the final but he definitely has a bright future ahead of him. I kept saying during the second last episode that I couldn't call it between Keri and Anton. I thought Anton might have pipped her to the post in the final challenge, but I was delighted for both of them to be crowned winners, and it was extra special because they'd both got through the same semi final together and seemed like good pals!

FECK I missed this :(

Advertisement