Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to photocopy A1 sheets.

• 05-11-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭

Anyone know if their is any place in Limerick county or city to photocopy a set of drawings which are on A1 sheets? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Don't know if this crowd are still in business but I used to use them for most of my printing and binding.

DocuCentre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Docucentre are still in business and would have been my first thought too, but not sure if they copy from A1 originals, if not then I'd suggest you try GBM on Lower Hartstonge St.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭otis

Anyone know if their is any place in Limerick county or city to photocopy a set of drawings which are on A1 sheets? Thanks

If you don't get sorted pm me, I'm about 10km outside Limerick and I have an A1 copier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭patsyrockem

Thanks all, I'll try docucentre first and get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Merrietim

Anyone know where I can get A1 copy on bank holiday? Desperation for art project due tomorrow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Merrietim

sorry I meant to say photo copying A1 in Limerick on Bank holiday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

The Hub in town will probably do this. Or cube in Ballysimon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

wingnut wrote: »
    The Hub in town will probably do this. Or cube in Ballysimon.

If you didn't get sorted OP, I'd try GBM on Hartstonge street. I 'think' the hub closed down and Cubes scanner is A3.

Advertisement