Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donatello's Restaurant Maynooth

Options
  • 05-11-2012 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

I see Donatello's is now 'La Maison Donatello' with French / Italian cuisine....

Anyone been yet? Is there a wider selection on the menu?

Their website is not fully up and running yet, I notice....

http://donatellos.info/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Haven't been yet. Hope there's still plenty of Italian on the menu. Loved the food there.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,826 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Seeing as I believe they also run Picaderos, they're obviously trying to cover every bloody type of food going...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

MYOB wrote: »
    Seeing as I believe they also run Picaderos, they're obviously trying to cover every bloody type of food going...

Not sure where you heard that but it's definately not true- Picaderos are not connected in any way to Donatellos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Not sure where you heard that but it's definately not true- Picaderos are not connected in any way to Donatellos.

That's strange, I heard the same people owned them too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Just checked Picaderos Facebook page - has info on their "sister restaurant" Donatellos so seems like we were right!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Ooops that must be a new development or something- Just goes to show you that no matter how close you are to the horses mouth, things are always ommitted! I'll have to ask the owner next time I see them :o

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

So you're saying that Mr and Mrs Donnatello don't have a daughter involved in anyway at all with Picaderos??

--
    Whoops, missed the above post! Jumped the gun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Ooops that must be a new development or something- :o

No, its been the case since Picaderos opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Was in there about a month ago, it was stil an Italian at the time, had an excellent meal, great service as usual, but the big change was the space, they have fewer tables which means it's actually comfortable in there now :eek:

Advertisement