Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile: Checking voicemail from another phone

• 05-11-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone advise on how to check your voicemail from another phone?

I've tried 089 5 1234567, and then pressing #, but when I do that it just goes straight to the record 'beep'

Any advise much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What network are you on? 089 is Tesco yeah?

http://www.tescomobile.ie/helpandsupport/getting-started.aspx
    Setting up a new Voicemail PIN number
    When you first call your voicemail, you will be asked to choose a PIN number for your voicemail. You will need to use this PIN number if you are checking your voicemail messages from a landline number, for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

biko wrote: »
    What network are you on? 089 is Tesco yeah?

http://www.tescomobile.ie/helpandsupport/getting-started.aspx
    Setting up a new Voicemail PIN number
    When you first call your voicemail, you will be asked to choose a PIN number for your voicemail. You will need to use this PIN number if you are checking your voicemail messages from a landline number, for example.

Managed to change the PIN alright but that was about as far as I got as Tesco charge for voicemail and there was only 20c on it at the time.

I still can't find out how to check your voicemail from a landline on the Tesco website!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Managed to change the PIN alright but that was about as far as I got as Tesco charge for voicemail and there was only 20c on it at the time.

I still can't find out how to check your voicemail from a landline on the Tesco website!

Anyone had any joy with checking their Tesco Mobile VM's from a land line?

Thanks,
    M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Advertisement