Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2013 Network Game

Options
  • 05-11-2012 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭

As per title, looking for maybe 8-10 people to play in the Prem and/or Championship. As soon as we have around that many we will get together a time to play and how often. We'll try to pick a time that suits as many people as possible.

If someone has a decent computer and internet and would like to host the game, please send me a PM. Otherwise I'll see if mine will hold up. It should but not sure how much usage it'll take and how fast mine can run it. Thanks.

I think we can retrospectively add people if some people can't play as often as they think they can. If you leave mid season while still at a club you must wait til you get an offer to manage a club.

All players will start with International footballer experience (just so if people get sacked then they can get a job easier).

First time network games have been available through steam so we will see how it goes.

In case anyone is wondering, Network games is just multiplayer FM. We will put a time limit on how long people can wait until pressing continue so that it doesnt slow the game down to a standstill. Once we have the required number of players we will you a number generator to decide what order we pick our teams in. Preferably all in the same division.

Leave your Steam Usernames below

Players:
    1. Brandonator777 - TheGunns
    2. jm901 - tippman26
    3. danielclarke7 - Daniel7
    4. redzer1 - redzerdrog

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 tippman26

jm901

i presume we will all be playing in the english premier division?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

tippman26 wrote: »
    jm901

i presume we will all be playing in the english premier division?

presumably unless the majority would prefer the championship but more than likely the Premiership

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Daniel7

danielclarke

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

redzer1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

IS this still going ahead?

Steam username is mrtnx2, would be interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

IS this still going ahead?

Steam username is mrtnx2, would be interested.

hoped for it to go ahead but it appears that network games still have quite a few bugs in them, more so than the main game. So for now, I dont think its worth having a go at.

Advertisement