Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I really really like this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

always wanted one...might ring!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Looks nice.

At a wild guess I'd say £8-10,000. ???

invest4deepvalue.com

did ...can't afford it...he wouldn't actually give me a price, but it's more than I offered lets say.

i recall a friend of mine driving us up a pretty decent hill at 90mph many years ago in one of these...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

corktina wrote: »
    always wanted one...might ring!

And he's off! How long before Corky buys another toy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

corktina wrote: »
    did ...can't afford it...he wouldn't actually give me a price, but it's more than I offered lets say.

i recall a friend of mine driving us up a pretty decent hill at 90mph many years ago in one of these...

Looks fabulous.

However not putting a price in the ad is bloody annoying. Not telling you when you make the effort to call is pulling the piss, frankly.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Why would someone not tell you the price after going to the effort of calling.

I can understand not haggling on the phone, but not actually giving any price is mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭bbsrs

Why would someone not tell you the price after going to the effort of calling.

I can understand not haggling on the phone, but not actually giving any price is mad.

Sounds like the guy is asking so much he is embarrassed to say it.

And he's off! How long before Corky buys another toy!

sweepstake anyone? send me just €5 and your guessimate to enter....

bbsrs wrote: »

he said to ring him back today when he had worked out what to ask....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

bbsrs wrote: »

i'd say he's hoping that some clown with more money than sense makes him an offer way above its value..

nice car though :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭w124man

I used to own one of those with a really good 998 in the back. Had an R21 cam and Webbers and went like stink. I would love this one as it looks well sorted. I agree with the 8 to 10 grand price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Still Free on DD :D
    don't like those yellow mudflaps/Ikea silicone chopping boards......just looks like he's trying too hard to make it look like something it's not.

Advertisement