Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 9 Fixtures *Wednesday - Sunday **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Amira Bitter Bobsled

brianon wrote: »

Sure. 9pm tonight so yeah ?
    See you then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Chargers & Chiefs The rematch !

Paully, I can do Wednesday night @ 10 or Thursday night @ 9

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Lads,

Paddy decided to resign from the league. Matthew played him last week, think Paddy had an unlucky day and didn't play well. Simply wasn't enjoying it this year. He will at the very least be taking a couple of weeks off before I try and convince him to come back.

Eagles, when will you be about? I will be about tomorrow after 10 and sometime on Thursday, not sure yet. After that it would be Sunday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    Lads,

Paddy decided to resign from the league. Matthew played him last week, think Paddy had an unlucky day and didn't play well. Simply wasn't enjoying it this year. He will at the very least be taking a couple of weeks off before I try and convince him to come back.

Eagles, when will you be about? I will be about tomorrow after 10 and sometime on Thursday, not sure yet. After that it would be Sunday.

ah Paddy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

ah Paddy :(
    He should look on the bright side...he'll never be as bad as me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

I play the Dolphins this week, when are ye available to play, i'm around tomorrow evening and Friday night onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Bengals @ Broncos

Just say when you're available bengals/neko and we'll work a time out

hey man
    Can play Thursday between 5 & 7....
    Friday from 2pm onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Lads,

Yea tomorrow at 10 is grand, talk to you then

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

NekoChan wrote: »
    hey man
    Can play Thursday between 5 & 7....
    Friday from 2pm onwards

Aim for thursday and we'll do friday it that doesn't pan out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

@Amira Bitter Bobsled. Can we postpone until later in the week ? Thursday night would be perfect for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Berty44 wrote: »
    Chargers & Chiefs The rematch !

Paully, I can do Wednesday night @ 10 or Thursday night @ 9

Hey Berty, yeah tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10pm is perfect. I'll see you then!

I have a feeling I could get the wrath of revenge in this one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Empacher when do you want to reignite our old rivalry?

Any evening is good with me

Same for me, tomorrow then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Paully D wrote: »
    Hey Berty, yeah tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10pm is perfect. I'll see you then!

I have a feeling I could get the wrath of revenge in this one :pac:
    I don't want to pick favourites or anything but gwan the chargers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hey lads know if the league will be advanced tonight or tomorrow? Will be handy to get my game out of the way tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

empacher wrote: »

Same for me, tomorrow then?

Yeah cool. At 8?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

gufc21 wrote: »
    Hey lads know if the league will be advanced tonight or tomorrow? Will be handy to get my game out of the way tonight

Advanced an hour ago ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

nice one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Guys is Adrian (Lions) still around?

I've commented in here and sent him a PM but I'm yet to hear back. Obviously he still has loads of time but just thought I'd make sure he's still active as I didn't notice a post from him in the recent arrangement threads.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Guys is Adrian (Lions) still around?

I've commented in here and sent him a PM but I'm yet to hear back. Obviously he still has loads of time but just thought I'd make sure he's still active as I didn't notice a post from him in the recent arrangement threads.

He is on holidays, think he is due back some time this week

Edit: he is still away. back on the 13th http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81253005&postcount=1

Yeah cool. At 8?

Sorry, something has come up and Ive to stay in Dublin for a bit after work, dunno what time I will be at homeat

Tomorrow at 8 ok with you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Phew, Patriots bye week. Time to sort out this three game losing streak.

Maybe Gronk isn't the be all and end all of my game-plan, maybe Welker and Volmer getting banged up(coincidentally the week after I sorted out their contracts) screwed up the feng-shui of the locker-room.
    Next up are the as of now, winless Bills and then the, again as of now, winless Colts.

^Dave's bit^
    v Heli's bit v
    This will be a good TE battle i'd say.
    Fleener was quite good in my game against the Colts

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dave.. i'll take Gronk off your hands Dave if you want to try other options :D

Sorry Dave, I edited your post for some reason, just meant to quote the thing!

Sorry Dave, I edited your post for some reason, just meant to quote the thing!

Power hungry police state!!

Power hungry police state!!

Scret Police are on the way.. :pac:

Scret Police are on the way.. :pac:

Back in a min, there's a knock on the door....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

ve6no7.jpg

Is there anybody else who rarely does their practice? Does it have much of an effect. I am getting it hard to squeeze in the games nevermind get the practice done.

Is there anybody else who rarely does their practice? Does it have much of an effect. I am getting it hard to squeeze in the games nevermind get the practice done.

Being honest i normally do it after my games, and i just normally do the 3rd Quarter tie, its a handy 1500 points

• Advertisement

Being honest i normally do it after my games, and i just normally do the 3rd Quarter tie, its a handy 1500 points

Like whats the point in doing any of the other types of practice? Like the easiest one for the most points v the hardest one for like an extra 200 points?

Advertisement