Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 9 Fixtures *Wednesday - Sunday **

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I'll give it until Sunday, but I imagine I'll be back in. I have a great shot of making the playoffs, even though I have a berty game one my schedule. I was just so pissed off because I had a chance at an epic win (while setting an NFL record for longest play from scrimmage of 108 yards, and the return was truly epic) and lost. The game was pretty damn laggy too and destroyed the chance of a Cam-RG3 shootout. Never knew the Dublin Mountains had such problems connecting to Santry, but we had serious problems last time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Good stuff. That is strange, there was no problems with lag in any of the games that we played against each other and I am not far from Santry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Wont be able to make it. Still in Dublin. Can u do tomorrow same time?

I can play whenever your ready

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Mike, I'll be home earlier then I though I'd be so I can play as early as you can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

empacher wrote: »
    I can play whenever your ready

Just home, be on in a few

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Early is better, logging on now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

lads the latest i can wait for contact from the Dolphins is saturday night, have been told to go gaa after soccer on sunday now, so wont be around for much of the day, think he's ready to advance on cpu so i might play this match saturday night if i still hear nothing, that ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Early is better, logging on now

I'm on now mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Just on there a few minutes ago to play my match vs Texans (Texans @ Bills) and I can't seem to play it. Under My Actions it Lists Practise, Season Game and Ready To Advance as all complete !?

Myself and Amira Bitter Bobsled rescheduled to tonight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

U might be on auto pilot

• Advertisement

can I turn off auto pilot ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

brianon wrote: »
    can I turn off auto pilot ?
    Ya,I had to put myself on auto-pilot for game,was able turn it off the next day.
    Was in the user teams section or around there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Amira Bitter Bobsled

Have you been Abel to sort this

Right. I was on auto-pilot. Texans. I'll leave it there for now so you can play cpu whenever you like. Sorry about that. I didn't know I was on auto.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Amira Bitter Bobsled

brianon wrote: »
    Right. I was on auto-pilot. Texans. I'll leave it there for now so you can play cpu whenever you like. Sorry about that. I didn't know I was on auto.
    If you can get off it I can play you now

I'll leave it on. I have to head away. Gone too late. You play the cpu.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Texans conspiracy?!!

Guys, look out for the rules update that will be coming along some time today in light of our most dramatic gameweek to date.

If you have any questions/problems with the rules themselves I urge you to bring them up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Raoul wrote: »
    Guys, look out for the rules update that will be coming along some time today in light of our most dramatic gameweek to date.

If you have any questions/problems with the rules themselves I urge you to bring them up now.

Stop hyping it up for "America's game" :pac:

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Stop hyping it up for "America's game" :pac:
    :pac:

If this is America's game Santry and Matthew would probably be meeting in the playoffs :eek:.

• Advertisement

REVISED RULEBOOK IS UP!!!!!!!

Please read!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Packers and cards are scheduled to play between now and 9..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Ive heard no word from the Dolphins since i msg'd him on here and pm'd and as he's set to advance on cpu, and i cant play tomorrow i will play this game now. hope its ok

Fire away daddy

Advertisement