Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where stocks Camel Activate in Ireland???

Options
  • 05-11-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

Got onto these while on holiday in Portugal and havent looked back since.................BUT im unaware of any stockists in Ireland, and particularly Dublin. Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I haven't seen them anywhere here and given that Camel aren't particularly popular here i think you'll be hard pushed to find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Best thing to do is ask your local shop to ask their supplier if they can get them.
    A lot of different smokes are hiding behind the Fort Knox in shops since the non-advertising laws came in.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

thanks folks.

Kind of off topic, would anyone know of a similar brand that is available in Ireland with the click option to turn to menthol?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

Silk cut choice also have the click for menthol. Lots of places doing them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Pall Mall also do the same sort - only seen them in one shop tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

FanadMan wrote: »
    Pall Mall also do the same sort - only seen them in one shop tho.

Whats the story with Pall Mall Pink? Never seen them before :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Pink ones are just extra light. I'd feel embarrassed going around with that packet in my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

got the Pall Mall click for the first time a day or two ago, much the same as Camel Activate but the mentholy taste isnt as strong and the smokes are weaker!

But for that, theyre perfect!

Advertisement