Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

about tesco cc

Options
  • 05-11-2012 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

hi,just got tesco credit card.went to shopping and spend today 300e,but when i try to use this card again today -i couldn't ,no cash withdraw or pay by card.is there daily limits aswell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭sam27

sabii29 wrote: »
    hi,just got tesco credit card.went to shopping and spend today 300e,but when i try to use this card again today -i couldn't ,no cash withdraw or pay by card.is there daily limits aswell?

Whats ur limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 sabii29

1000e

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you activated the card?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 sabii29

yes,i have. and today i use again this card.just cant find anywhere that will confirm that there is daily limits of 300e.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭sam27

Ring 1800 555 743. They will advise you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Mine is €2000 . No daily limit AFAIK. Maybe something flagged a security alert. A quick call should sort it.

Advertisement