Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mainland european shops in dublin city?

Options
  • 05-11-2012 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Just looking in anyone can tell me some other mainland european shops, so far I know

polonez on moore street and mary street ( I think).

paprika store on parnell street.

polish shop on parnell street that I can't remember the name of.

mixed eatern european shop on capel street.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Maglight

Lithuanica on Amiens Street, but that is just one of hundreds. There are Eastern European shops all over the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

any large stores other than polonez? or from other countries?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

There is a Slovakian one right at the top of Capel Street. Also on the southbound quays pretty close to Heuston (can't remember exactly how far down it is) there is a centre and a pub/restaraunt next door..also can't remember the country involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Alimentara Ardeleneasca

Romanian food (?) shop on Dorset Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

There is a Slovakian one right at the top of Capel Street. Also on the southbound quays pretty close to Heuston (can't remember exactly how far down it is) there is a centre and a pub/restaraunt next door..also can't remember the country involved.

Pifko. Slovak. Nice bar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

The Italian shop in the Epicurean food hall has nice stuff and there's a few Northern European shops on Capel st. Fallon and Byrnes do great Southern European seasoned/dried/salted meats. Very reasonable prices too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

The Slovak shop on Capel St. is closed. Anyways, there's a better one on Arran Quay (http://www.facebook.com/slovakpoint).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

There is a large Polish shop in Finglas opposite Superquinn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Dord wrote: »
    The Slovak shop on Capel St. is closed. Anyways, there's a better one on Arran Quay (http://www.facebook.com/slovakpoint).

Slovak Point also do online sales and a courier service between Slovakia and Ireland.
    The have a shipping warehouse off Kylemore Road.

Advertisement