Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9 Month Old Teething

Options
13»

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

My Sophie is still perfect. Got it on Amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

lounakin wrote: »
    About Sophie, I bought one but the dye on the eyes kept coming off! Does that happen to you guys? I threw it in the bin thinking I'd bought a counterfeit.

Spots on the neck came off ours... that's the most chewed bit on our sofie. It's food-grade colour it said on the box. I got ours in tony kealys.

Sterlilising or chucking it in the dishwasher kills the squeaker by the way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

cyning wrote: »
    Although seeing as I'm breastfeeding I have no interest in teeth coming up anytime soon :D

With all the teetha, amber necklaces, calpol and nurofen I have used, nothing has helped teething pain as much as popping him on the boob! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

liliq wrote: »
    With all the teetha, amber necklaces, calpol and nurofen I have used, nothing has helped teething pain as much as popping him on the boob! :D

I think I'm more afraid of the biting ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

cunning believe me, they don't need teeth to bite!! Those gums can hurt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

cyning wrote: »

I think I'm more afraid of the biting ;)

If its any reassurance I've only been really bitten once and he's got 12 teeth now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Not wanting to start a new thread and another discussion on amber teething necklaces, I'm bumping this thread. "Teething SOS" are recalling "Honey Bean" necklaces and bracelets.

Link here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

This is the reply I got from my email to teethingsos:

We have been requested by the NCA to recall out Honey Bean products.  It is not an issue over the amber itself, or the colour, but an issue with the make up of the product of small beads.  In the absence of a directive to deal with these products speciffically, the authorities have tested this product under criteria devised for toys and if they are treated as a toy, they can break and may give rise to a potential choking hazard.   Having heard the advice from the NCA, and seeing it in use, a parent needs to make their own decision regarding it's use.   

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Not wanting to start a new thread and another discussion on amber teething necklaces, I'm bumping this thread. "Teething SOS" are recalling "Honey Bean" necklaces and bracelets.

Link here

About time too.

Advertisement