Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Pool/Journey Share: Dublin to Dundalk

Options
  • 05-11-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I am looking for one or two persons to share car or share toll and fuel cost for a commute week days. I must be in Dundalk 8:30 am to 17:30.

If interested and not having a car we can share journey cost and use my car.
    If own a car we can drive to a parking that suits both and then share car by alternating each week.

Please let me know if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

omlika wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for one or two persons to share car or share toll and fuel cost for a commute week days. I must be in Dundalk 8:30 am to 17:30.

If own a car we can drive to a parking that suites both and then share car by alternating each week.

If you don't find anyone, try Matthew's coaches. They drop you to the town centre and very reasonable, especially with their commuter rates.

www.matthews.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

omlika wrote: »

If own a car we can drive to a parking that suits both and then share car by alternating each week.

I currently live and work in Dundalk (Mill Street), but am thinking of moving back to Dublin in the summer. I don't own a car, but would be happy to share costs if you are still interested in this then? I'd most likely be commuting 2 to 3 days per week.

Advertisement