Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ever bought anything on www.asicsshoesireland.com ??

Options
  • 05-11-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Just wondering if anyone out there has ever bought anything on www.asicsshoesireland.com?? I'm looking for a pair of Asics Kayanos and this site seems to be very cheap, almost too cheap!! Just afraid the shoes may be cheap knock offs or something... anyone any experience with it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Whois says Created on: 08-Oct-12 and owned by

Registrant:
    Fenny Lee
    No.1, TIMESSQUARE
    Causeway Bay, HONGKONG 999077
    China

Administrative Contact:
    Lee, Fenny leexingyong@hotmail.com
    No.1, TIMESSQUARE
    China
    +86.18059043207

Technical Contact:
    Lee, Fenny leexingyong@hotmail.com
    No.1, TIMESSQUARE
    China
    +86.18059043207

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS5.WEBCARE360.COM
    NS6.WEBCARE360.COM

no. had a look at the site and it looks a bit dodge tbh. wouldn't trust it. payment is only by credit card and they ask for the bank that issued your card which I've never seen before. no paypal option which is unusual these days. site in general is a bit shoddy. wouldn't buy there if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Poor grasp of English, prices in dollars, dodgy looking prices, both their rrp and discounted ones. Don't think I'd risk it.

glasso wrote: »
    no. had a look at the site and it looks a bit dodge tbh. wouldn't trust it. payment is only by credit card and they ask for the bank that issued your card which I've never seen before. no paypal option which is unusual these days. site in general is a bit shoddy. wouldn't buy there if you ask me.

even if it is in some way legit, stuff coming from hong kong so good chance of getting hit by customs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Gringo78

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Poor grasp of English, prices in dollars, dodgy looking prices, both their rrp and discounted ones. Don't think I'd risk it.

Wouldn't strike me as suspicious. Will probably buy a few pairs when my money comes in at end of week. Got an email from a Nigerian prince who's going to pay me loads for moving money for him. Once I get this postal order off to him I'll be sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 smytten

Awww, I was hoping you'd all come back and say you'd used it and it was great - just wishful thing really, it does look a bit dodgy to be fair! Right so, off to the shops then I guess!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

That's the third site like that for big brands I've seen posted on boards over the last few weeks. The thoughts of the sort of crap shoe you coudl get from them makes me want to cry.

That's the third site like that for big brands I've seen posted on boards over the last few weeks. The thoughts of the sort of crap shoe you coudl get from them makes me want to cry.

more likely no shoe is what you'll get.

Advertisement