Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDip in Education application

Options
  • 05-11-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I am just after applying for the PDip in Education for NUIG (the Dioplóma Iarchéime san Oideachais) and I'm kind of freaking out about the forms I need to supply. I had only just finished applying when it informed me that I have only 7 days to POST them the relevant documents.

I have a few queries, therefore, in order to ensure I do everything properly:

1. Will the reference letter to be signed and stamped by the employers alone suffice as proof of employment or do I need a reference letter and p.60's?

2. Do I need a stamped transcript?

3. Is/Are there any other forms I should supply?

It's a little unfair that you only find out that you've a week after you've applied, bearing in mind the actual closing date isn't until the 1st of December. Oh well.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

NiamheyBoo:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Amber 123

I'm not sure about the employer reference letter as I didn't send one of these in, I didn't have any professional experience in the area so can't help there, sorry. I know that you usually have to send in P60/P45/P21 as proof of EU residence for the TCD application so would assume NUI is same.

Transcripts definitely have to be certified originals or stamped photocopies from your college.

I don't think there's anything else!

Hope that's helpful.

Not trying to be rude but I do think it's worth pointing out that it definitely tells you several times throughout the application process that you'll have 7 days after online submittance to send in your supporting documentation. Althought those forms can be quite complicated so it's easily missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NiamheyBoo

Hi Amber 123,

I was well aware about the 7 days, I got everything in on time so fingers crossed!

Thanks very much for your help, I really appreciate it!:)

Advertisement