Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off work sick - Do you think people would pay for dog walking?

Options
  • 05-11-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

I see alot of people walking dogs in the evening that have been working during the day.

Would people pay for a dog walking service? My doctor said that she would! I really like dogs as well of course and look after my housemates one all the time!

I'm also 28 so I'd be fairly mature.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ahh, if you're off sick, then I'd guess you're getting illness benefit.

That's kinda incompatible with self-employment.

That said - some rich people would pay for it, some wouldn't. Some probably need the exercise themselves as much as the dogs do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 khaleesi

From what i know there is quite a few dog walking services in and around galway city so im guessing there is people wanting it done. So if you charged competitively enough im sure people would. I would definitely get a dog walker if i hadnt the time to do it myself!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭finnegan101

def alot of people out there that would.... prob worth befriending a dog groomer to pass the word about... and local vets...
    very big business in london...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Stick some flyers up in local shops and advertise on adverts.ie jobs section.

Advertisement