Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Assassin's Creed 1

• 05-11-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I've completed Assassin's Creed 1 but I wanna do the little missions that are left over like saving all of the citizens and stuff (except the time challenge missions, they're annoying!).

Can I do this without having to repeat the whole memory block? I reloaded Jerusalem in Memory block 3 and all of the missions are there and now the assassination is reloaded. If I completed the 3 missions to get to Talal, should there not have only been 3 missions left to do? Why do I have to do them all again?!

Hope I'm making sense!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

As far as I remember, you can tell by looking at the DNA strand. The filled ones are done, the others aren't. You don't actually have to reload the memory block to do the side missions like citizen saving, they should still be there at the end. If you reload the memory block, it's to do that assassination mission again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Well I have to reload the memory block to get into the cities.

Looking at the strands in the animus here, they are looking fairly full, just a few black ones here and there.

I think I have figured it out...I just don't know how to explain myself! :o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I think you can just travel between the cities yourself, you don't need to load the memory block. By the end of the game they should all be open and available to travel to.

The "continue" option isn't open so I have to reload a memory to enter...

I'll check it again later.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

you should be able to travel between cities
    specialy at the end of the game
    to be honest i dont know why your bothering unless its for a throphy or gamerscore
    because ac1 was by far the worst of the series
    id recommand doing everything in ac2 and brotherhood though :D currently doing it myself in brotherhood
    trying to find the last borgia flag doing me head in it is ha

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm thinking of just moving on to II now. Might start it tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Yeah I'm thinking of just moving on to II now. Might start it tonight!

I just finished the first one on Saturday(aka Sunday morning at 3:30 :)) but I think I'll move on to something else before going to AC2. Of course I say that now but will probably start up AC2 "just to try it out" and vanish for a few days. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I just finished the first one on Saturday(aka Sunday morning at 3:30 :)) but I think I'll move on to something else before going to AC2. Of course I say that now but will probably start up AC2 "just to try it out" and vanish for a few days. :)
    Do. I tried going from AC2 to AC:B straight away and couldn't get into it. Once I finish Batman I'll give it a proper whack

Advertisement