Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good routes for Newbies

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I've got the gear and have been bone dry after day long rides in the rain. Each to their own, but if its lashing down rain I don't go out for a spin. Different if you're commuting or touring and I have no choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Right back onto topic and top of the range routes.....dont want a big bang theory starting in here about riding in the rain or not and who is afraid of the big bad wolf sh!t. I was only taking the piss as per usual.

The kingscourt road from kells is another decent route, and leads you to all sort of possibilities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Kido Fazer 1

I can see the attraction of the N52 though.

The N52 is good but there's much better twisties up this part of the country.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Couple of good biker pubs in the area too, Shanks Mare and Scut Fagans.
    http://goo.gl/maps/VFVdH

Scut Fagans is a great spot on a nice day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Plenty of good roads down this direction. Take yourself off for the day and roam around, that's what I do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinkildare

Woohoo actual route suggestions!

Advertisement