Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

***Match Thread*** Tue 6/11 19:15 WES2 v Could get Messi

• 05-11-2012 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Dave - in
    Jules - in
    Wes - in
    Cathal - in
    Conor - out
    Keith P - in
    Derek - out
    Darren - in
    Gar - in
    Keith R - in

Ciaran - in
    Clay - out
    Collie - in
    Mark - in
    Damian - in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I am out tonight the other half is in work gutted to be missing out after being sick last week. good luck lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭DeviantD

I am out tonight. Hamstring needs another week.
    Derek McDonald.
    Good luck tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Need a win here tonight lads to stay in ANY sort of contention, lets go out there do what we did last week but do it that bit better and the result will be ours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Strong performance for 0-0 against a good side. Both teams tried to play passing football in windy conditions and I felt we had the better 2nd half and could have got the win but clearcut chances were scarce for both teams. Good to see us playing closer to previous season standards, need to push on from here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Strong performance for 0-0 against a good side. Both teams tried to play passing football in windy conditions and I felt we had the better 2nd half and could have got the win but clearcut chances were scarce for both teams. Good to see us playing closer to previous season standards, need to push on from here.

Agree just need to create a bit more.
    Great performance guys, we showed when we play we can match anyone on any day

Keep that level of performance up and we will be up the higher end of ye league come end of season.

Advertisement