Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Aboard (5 Photos)

• 05-11-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi All,

Have taken pretty much zero shots in the last few months due to all my time being consumed by hurling and work but got away for 10 days hold recently. My wife and I and some friends decided to try out a cruise. I brought the camera with me but took hardly any shots, due to basically eating and drinking all the time despite my best intentions.

I took a couple of shots along the way though and here are some realtively OK ones. BTW great holiday if anyone is thinking of a cruise (all of us were couples in our early 30's)

8159260042_1032584a7e_c.jpg
    Cruising Casablanca by dd80photo, on Flickr

8159259420_b1a7f30fae_c.jpg
    Bolt from the Black by dd80photo, on Flickr

8159260758_c30977dfb9_c.jpg
    Lisbon Skyline by dd80photo, on Flickr

8159228749_e30c18f8f1_c.jpg
    Genoa by dd80photo, on Flickr

8159259182_829285fdcd_c.jpg
    Ship Ahoy by dd80photo, on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭inkedpt

Love the b&w of Genoa but that photo of Lisbon really touched my heart :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

Great fountain shot IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Excellent set of shots. Bet you enjoyed the cruise though. Thanks for sharing

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

They're all lovely, not one I don't like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

Lovely photos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭bb86

Great pics! Heading on a cruise next June ...counting down the days already! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭djd80

Thanks All...Yep cruise was good and photographic opportunities were too but to be honest didn't pull out the camera a whole lot.

Advertisement