Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim DLC - DragonBorn

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Did anyone download many mods from the Steam Workshop - or can recommend some really good ones for GUI/Graphics ?

Also, one you subscribe, and they area ticked after your restart of the game - they are installed ? or is there anything else you need to do to enable them ?
    There was a few mentioned in the original Skyrim thread but for UI I'd recommend SkyUI and A Quality World Map. However I don't know if they're in the Steam Workshop, they might just be on the Nexus. For graphics there's the official Hi-Rez texture pack (it's under dlc not the workshop) but this can cause some minor glitches. I'd really recommend checking the Skyrim Nexus however installing mods from there can be a bit more involved.

In answer to your other question, yes if the mods are ticked when you launch the game then they are installed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

any pc release date?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Sky UI and some high res texture packs are available on Steam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Did anyone download many mods from the Steam Workshop - or can recommend some really good ones for GUI/Graphics ?

Also, one you subscribe, and they area ticked after your restart of the game - they are installed ? or is there anything else you need to do to enable them ?

The nexus is better for searching, just go there and look up the top 50 mods nd your texture\model mods will be there.

For steam Once you start up skyrim, you'll see it running through the mods on the bottom right and what it's doing, dling\updating etc.

I'd advise install 1 at a time to keep track of what you've installed, some mods will conflict with others. Sexy aela mod blue screened my system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

The nexus is better for searching, just go there and look up the top 50 mods nd your texture\model mods will be there.

For steam Once you start up skyrim, you'll see it running through the mods on the bottom right and what it's doing, dling\updating etc.

I'd advise install 1 at a time to keep track of what you've installed, some mods will conflict with others. Sexy aela mod blue screened my system.

Why do people install these "Sexy aela" mods. I never understood their appeal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Woo! Looking forward to this :D

Advertisement