Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gilets, Jersey and Leg Warmers

• 05-11-2012 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Gore Gilet, used a few times, size M. Regular fit. €60
    The photos look like a high viz yellow but's more of "real" yellow, better picture online:
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/gore-bike-wear-countdown-active-shell-vest-2012/

Assos Leg Warmers, used a few times last year, too big for me now, size L. €35

Gore Jersey, size M. €70
    Can't seem to get a good picture, i think all the reflective strips are messing up the auto-focus, so a photo from online attached also, it's worn twice and is in perfect condition.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭cnz8euq6x7syj2

Board,

As its worn and i can get a new one for just over €70. I will offer €30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭fondriest

Hi , will offer €50 for the gore jersey .

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Board2Death

fondriest wrote: »
    Hi , will offer €50 for the gore jersey .

Thanks, offer accepted

Board,

As its worn and i can get a new one for just over €70. I will offer €30.

Thanks for the interest, where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Surveyor11

How tall are you? Will offer 25 for leg warmers, provided they fit (I'm 6'1")

• Advertisement

Surveyor11 wrote: »
    How tall are you? Will offer 25 for leg warmers, provided they fit (I'm 6'1")

I'm 6 foot even, and have a 32 inch waist if that helps any further. yes will accept 25.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Gore Gilet, used a few times, size M. Regular fit. €60
    The photos look like a high viz yellow but's more of "real" yellow, better picture online:
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/gore-bike-wear-countdown-active-shell-vest-2012/

What is the fitting like on the gilet? The sizing guide for this suggest a Medium fits 35-37' chest..........is this realistic?
    What was the fit on you like?

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    What is the fitting like on the gilet? The sizing guide for this suggest a Medium fits 35-37' chest..........is this realistic?
    What was the fit on you like?

I am more like a 38" chest, although I would say that i wear this size as I have broad shoulders but a very slim torso, my real chest would probalby indeed be closer to 36", and it is a snug but comfortable fit, over a long sleeve base layer and heavy long sleeve jersey.

The fit is quite good on the bike, short at the front and long at the back so no loose material on the front or loss of coverage at the back when in the riding position, not tight at the armpits either. Actually i couldn't fault the fit in any way, selling it on as i have a red one aswell and had the yellow version for low light conditions but have got a long sleeved jacket for that now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

thanks. I'd be 39/40 chest and even though I like things snug and tight, I think this is going to be too much of a squeeze for me. I guess I was hoping for a more 'Lidl'-like sizes ! So I think I'm out ..... GLWS !

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    thanks. I'd be 39/40 chest and even though I like things snug and tight, I think this is going to be too much of a squeeze for me. I guess I was hoping for a more 'Lidl'-like sizes ! So I think I'm out ..... GLWS !

no problem, thanks for the interest

• Advertisement

Bumping this... the yellow gilet is still available if anybody is interested, and is still in the originally described condition.
    Cheers

Advertisement