Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas ads galore!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

No sign of the Guinness ad - looks like they won't be showing it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Whatever happened to this ad, they never showed it last year either, it doesnt feel like Christmas without it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

think it was on last year alrite...but not this year :( l saw a new one a few days ago with the horses but its not the same!! l love it more than the coke a cola ad, budwiser is the earliest christmas add l remember

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I've been asking the same question the last few days!! I love the Budweiser ad :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Just saw the Guinness Christmas ad earlier!! :D
    There were squeals all round! All time favourite Christmas ad!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

deise_girl wrote: »
    Just saw the Guinness Christmas ad earlier!! :D
    There were squeals all round! All time favourite Christmas ad!!!
    Hooray! \o/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Guinness advert on TV3 around 8:47pm for anyone with recordings

I saw the Guinness ad too - I was relieved to say the least!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

sunrise91 wrote: »
    Link isn't working but I'm assuming you mean the new one with the snowman. IMO doesn't come close to last years one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSLOnR1s74o

I absolutely LOVE it!! Not ashamed to say it's made me shed a tear or two!

Hated that ad ruined one of my favorite songs :pac: Ruined another classic song this year as well.....

I actually prefer the funnier more cheerful ads. Always kinda liked this one to
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aI74-YHQGY

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Did I imagine it, or did I actually see a Budweiser Christmas ad where Xmas lights lit up as the Clydesdales passed by? Seems a bit of a rip of the classic Coca Cola ad, but I've been travelling* a lot lately, so I wonder if I imagined it.

*drinking

• Advertisement

corblimey wrote: »
    Did I imagine it, or did I actually see a Budweiser Christmas ad where Xmas lights lit up as the Clydesdales passed by? Seems a bit of a rip of the classic Coca Cola ad, but I've been travelling* a lot lately, so I wonder if I imagined it.

*drinking

No you're not imagining it! You did see an ad with the Clydesdales but it's not the same as the old one that used to be on for years! It's nice and everything but just not the same!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

Yip ... I was at something around the kitchen when i heard that very distinctive bong ... The first bong of christmas. The porter ad is the best.

Still dying to see the Guinness ad :(

I still can't believe that I missed the 'old' Penney's ad on the radio. Gutted is not the word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Posy wrote: »
    I still can't believe that I missed the 'old' Penney's ad on the radio. Gutted is not the word.

I have heard it a few times on Today FM - You can hear all their ad breaks on their listen again service, so if I hear it again I will note the time and post a link to it here.

Squeeee!! :)

Damn, I need to listen to more radio!

Still dying to see the Guinness ad :(

Finally saw it just there on Sky News.

My Christmas has now begun. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Finally saw it just there on Sky News.

My Christmas has now begun. :)

I only saw it for the first time myself on Christmas night. What the F I blame digital boxes I haven't seen an ad in months!!!

lockie1983 wrote: »

I only saw it for the first time myself on Christmas night. What the F I blame digital boxes I haven't seen an ad in months!!!
    I'm the same. I have to make an effort to watch ads in December to see the Christmassy ones.

I loved the Spar advert this year with all the Christmas trees. :)

Advertisement