Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone identify this bike?

• 06-11-2012 2:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭

I saw a group of lads on a spin doing laps around Molesworth Street in Dublin on Friday. As far as I could tell, most (if not all) of them were on 125s. This bike caught my eye though and I couldn't identify the make and model. It's a 2012 if that helps. Cheers. :)

IMG_1867-4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

I saw a group of lads on a spin doing laps around Molesworth Street in Dublin on Friday. As far as I could tell, most (if not all) of them were on 125s. This bike caught my eye though and I couldn't identify the make and model. It's a 2012 if that helps. Cheers. :)
    KTM Duke 125
    458.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭philgunn

They also do a 200cc version , the biggest selling bike in India
    smark looking learner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,411 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Just so jealous of what's available to learners these days :pac:
    When I was starting, mid 90s, all the decent two-strokes were being killed off, the four-stroke 125s were sluggish, dull, and not even cheap. GN125 anyone? Thought not. The 125cc limit was still in force unless you were over 25, or had two years on a 125 full licence :rolleyes:

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

ninja900 wrote: »
    Just so jealous of what's available to learners these days :pac:
    When I was starting, mid 90s, all the decent two-strokes were being killed off, the four-stroke 125s were sluggish, dull, and not even cheap. GN125 anyone? Thought not.

Yeah, but when you're young and learning think of the insurance on that thing! I was paying well over a grand and a half for a poxy 125 marauder which wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,411 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Trust me, I've ridden one. A Marauder is exciting (well, exciting looking) compared to a GN125. Riding a GN125 is like a living death only less fun. I also got a loan of a GN250 for a few weeks when my own bike was off the road. It was better, but not by much... If you put the GSXRs over to one side, Suzuki have sold some shockingly bad and badly built bikes. But, like Fiats, we bought them when that was all we could afford...

Scrap the cap!

• Advertisement
Advertisement