Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PC] Battlefield 1942 Free on Origin

• 06-11-2012 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

Posting this here as maybe a lot of people are not aware that the original BF1942 game is now free on Origin. Just install Origin and look in the Demo section for the full game.

We have 2 servers up in Dublin, just put TIG in the filters and jump on for games. One server is Conquest and the other CTF.

\o/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

One of my favorite games. Worth the download

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

:O :O

is desert combat still working?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

I've read that a number of mods are working, IS82 and DC 0.6 I think.

Happy to put up mod servers if theres a player base.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I loved this game and played a fair bit back in the day, but I can't bring myself to use Origin to play it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

You dont need to. Download via Origin, and launch from shortcut outside Origin afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Still have the game box and discs.
    Was a beast of a game,ill fire it up again for sure, maybe now since its free there will be more playing it.

Advertisement