Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Canvas Prints / Paintings

Options
  • 06-11-2012 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

looking to decorate my new place, and am looking for a few Music / Movie / Sport Canvas paintings for the walls.

Any idea of a good quality but cheap enough place to get them?

Have looked on the usuals, eg Ebay, Play and did a bit of a google search, but if anyone can give a heads up id be most appreciative.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

jossnjuice wrote: »
    Hi all,

looking to decorate my new place, and am looking for a few Music / Movie / Sport Canvas paintings for the walls.

Any idea of a good quality but cheap enough place to get them?

Have looked on the usuals, eg Ebay, Play and did a bit of a google search, but if anyone can give a heads up id be most appreciative.

Ikea in Balymun

Homestore & More

Dunnes Stores

TK Maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Cheers Paddy,

but id be looking for specific artists (music wise) and specific movies rather than just basic paintings.

Any idea on that front?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

jossnjuice wrote: »
    Cheers Paddy,

but id be looking for specific artists (music wise) and specific movies rather than just basic paintings.

Any idea on that front?

I dont know.

I know HMV do large A1 posters of specific artists and movies,but dont know about where you would get them in a canvas print.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Hoof_Hearted

Allposters.com seem to have a good selection and you can search by genre. Not sure if they do canvas but they might be worth a look.

Advertisement