Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online Mortgage Account

Options
  • 06-11-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I have a number of accounts with BOI including my mortgage. I do all my banking on-line or using the mobile app, both of which I am very happy with, with once exception.

Why can I only see the outstanding amount on my mortgage when I click on that account. It doesn't even show the last payment made.

I get a mortgage statement once a year, and its not enough. Why can I not go into this account at any time and see the last say 6 or 10 payments and see the overall balance affected by this?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi witchity2,

Thanks for your query. It is not currently possible to view the transactions of your mortgage account online, however, any credits/debits will be reflected in the balance after one working day. You can also request an up-to-date statement free of charge at any time by contacting our Mortgages Department on 01 611 3333.

Thanks,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭witchity2

It is not currently possible to view the transactions of your mortgage account online,

Why not? I mean its just a once a month credit from my side and debits from the bank side.
    any credits/debits will be reflected in the balance after one working day.

But this is on the account the money is taken from. I can see all those transactions and balances any time. I want to be able to see the Mortgage account - in the same way you can see any other Account or Loan Account.

You can also request an up-to-date statement free of charge at any time by contacting our Mortgages Department

Surely the whole point of banking online is to see your accounts instantly, not to have to ring up a branch and wait weeks for a paper print out, which is not what I am looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi witchity2.

For technical reasons we can't facilitate these requests at the moment, however we are continually reviewing our services and trying to make improvements.

As always, we appreciate the feedback and have forwarded it on to our 365Online Team.

Thanks for your posts.
    Laura

Advertisement