Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray foam cost

Options
  • 06-11-2012 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi there. I have an attic in my bungalow that I am going to convert into a home office and play area. There are no dormer windows, just a few velux windows at the back of the house. There is a total of 160 square metres of roof space that needs to be insulated. Would anyone have a rough price per square metre for spray foam insulation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭iceax

getting rep to call the house to have a look my roof area, he said on phone price approx 17e m sq plus 2e m sq for cardboard to be installed , this depends on your felt..

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭terenurebob

I managed to speak to two seperate people on this and was quoted approximately €24 per sq metre all in. This was a ball park quote. I have been doing further research on this and came across this: http://www.sustainability.ie/insulation.pdf

I am wondering if maybe the spray foam insulation isn't the best option to go with, although that's a question probably for another thread.

Advertisement