Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronnie O'Sullivan Life Stories ITV 4 Tonight

• 06-11-2012 12:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Decent programme on ITV 4 at 10pm tonight on Ronnie O'Sullivan, if you hav'nt seen it i recommend it, it's a chance to see the other side of O'Sullivan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

thanks zack , according to this rte link ronnie has called time on this season.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/snooker/2012/1106/344497-osullivan-calls-time-on-snooker-season/.

anyway should be a good programme, the programme they did on gareth thomas was excellent , so im looking forward to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I just watched it. Just like the Gareth Thomas documentary, ITV did a great job. Ronnie came across really well and it was great to see that side of him. After watching it, it is more understandable that he isn't as motivated to play every tournament. He has devoted his whole life to it, and it would difficult for anybody to still have the same motivation after so long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

I missed it, trying to find it on the net, does anyone know where I could watch it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Check ITV4 later in the week for a repeat. I know the one last week was repeated on Friday night at 11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Thanks for posting about this OP.

Really enjoyed it too. It was a side I never saw of Ronnie. It was a side that I hoped was there. He always comes across in a bad way in interviews, but the documentary really showed him in a different way.

I hope he is happy with his decision, although the way he speaks at the end of the documentary it seems he is.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

The repeat is on Friday night at 11.15pm on ITV 4

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

...and again tonight @ 9pm on ITV4 for anyone else whose missed it.

Well worth watching tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

I don't agree with Ronnie about 'snooker depression' hes out of the game so long and still cant get in the right frame of mind to get back. Hes obviously got the same problems even out of the game.

Advertisement