Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Won't turn on

Options
  • 06-11-2012 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I have a PS3 from Norway that won't turn on. Does anyone know if getting a new irish lead would solve the problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Hi,

I have a PS3 from Norway that won't turn on. Does anyone know if getting a new irish lead would solve the problem?

Thanks

An adapter and foreign plug will work here with a PS3 and it's power supply, if the lead or adapter are faulty then changing to an Irish one would sort it out and as the lead is standard you likely have one to change it to test it out but it's likely to be a more serious problem than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dazedandamused

thanks for the reply. i tried the obvious new lead idea and low and behold she worked. feel a bit foolish now. thanks again for the help

Advertisement