Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elverys

Options
  • 06-11-2012 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Anyone know any way to get discounts in Elverys. do they do student discounts of any 10% off vouchers for B&M stores?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

The other day i went to buy an item but did not go through with it in the end.Received an email from Elverys asking how I got on and they sent me a 10% off code in the email.Really good if you ask me to see why I didnt buy and offer a discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

I think O2 priority moments give a 20% discount for online and in store. Need to be with O2 and smartphone app installed

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

elv12pm11 for 20% off full price items online

ELVTOY12 for 12% off works on sale items online

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Lima Golf wrote: »

Was more expensive with codes and delivery than buying in B&M, so bought at full price

thanks anyway

MT

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Ok this might be a stupid question but what's b&m?! Could someone put up a link please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

Ok this might be a stupid question but what's b&m?! Could someone put up a link please!

Bricks and Mortar = The actual store.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Can you get the 8% cashback on Fatcheese in addition to this or is it a case of one or the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭markpauldunne

Thanks a Million, this still working March 2013!

Advertisement