Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Student Loans

Options
  • 06-11-2012 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Looking to join AIB tomorrow, and looking for a small laptop loan to pickup a laptop for my course, as my one is seriously inadequate for the job. Do they do these small loans of say €1000 and under?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

http://www.aib.ie/personal/current-accounts/AIB-Student-Plus-Account

Interest Free Overdraft
    We offer an interest free overdraft up to EUR1,500 which gives you easy access to funds and provides peace of mind that additional funds are accessible when you need them. Contact your local AIB branch or the AIB Student Centre.
    If you apply and are approved for a new overdraft facility, you'll benefit from our 'interest free' overdraft.
    You will get an overdraft on an interest free basis up to a maximum of EUR1,500. Authorised overdraft facilities over EUR1,500 will attract the Bank's Standard Variable 'A' rate for personal overdrafts on balances greater than EUR1,500.

Reduced Rate Loans up to EUR75,000
    With a flexible personal loan from AIB you can avail of the following benefits: Unscheduled Repayments - you have the option of making unscheduled, additional repayments to your loan at any time with no penalty. This can be done either through your branch or AIB Internet Banking and as your repayments will stay the same, your loan term will be shorter and the cost of your loan will be reduced.
    Low Interest Rates - Students can apply for a personal loan at a special reduced rate of 1.5% off the Bank's Standard Variable 'A' Personal Loan Rate up to a maximum of EUR75,000. This discount will apply for the agreed life of the loan until it is paid.

Take your pick!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭__oc__

think you need to have your account 6 months or more..i applied for an overdraft on my student account having had the account 6 weeks and also having paid in nearly 2 k in during that time. was completely ignored despite many phone calls and still haven't heard anything. really dont know what to make of aib at the min

Advertisement