Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from China for Christmas? Heads up.

Options
  • 06-11-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

I buy a reasonable amount of gear direct from china (via dealextreme quite a bit, but other vendors too). Anyway, of late, delivery times via China mail are taking around the 6 weeks mark so if you intend buying stuff for yourself or others for Christmas, you should probably buy now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

He's a little bit slow this year? ;)

9aEco.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

There's a promotion of sorts on Aliexpress at the minute, It's more of a rummage sale, not everything is a great price, but there are some good priced items in it.

Also, If you want to lower your chances of paying Duty, IMO, don't use DHL.
    They're not always the cheapest, and every single time i have used them i have got hit, and it's always a fair bit higher than what DutyCalculator predicts.

LINK TO PROMO

Advertisement