Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic App Survey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 driversurveys

This is a cool idea - good luck with the app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 holla

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88Q3JG2

Could you do mine as well please?

Only my first survey so excuse any mistakes

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TomasMedia20

I did earlier :)

Thanks,

Great idea for app btw. Constantly wish I had one. Just make sure to get involved with windows phone.

Holla, just done it as well :)
    if you have a chance can you do my one about anger?

Love the driving apps idea - there's such a need for it.

• Advertisement

Ye getting in done now actually.

Is there any service about where you can fill out surveys in exchange for people doing yours? Its just the two of us here, imagine this on a large scale.

Not that I know of, but you're right it would a great system! I'm always happy to fill stuff in and its so hard to get numbers

we should make that survey app instead :P its mainly a semester project but if we get a good enough prototype we might submit to the irish innovation awards. I've done your surveys :)

Ha - great idea TomasMedia.
    I've just tried to set up a group to share surveys - but need 25 posts. 14 to go...

Where did you try set up that group? Id try help but doubt Ive hit the 25 mark either.

TomasMedia - Im convinced a survey app would go far. Had a good search and all that is there are services where you pay for surveys to get done which simply isnt worth it for what I was looking for. Some sort of social forum where you do 5 to get yours posted would work a treat.

• Advertisement

Hi holla,
    I totally agree!
    You can set up groups here: Home Social Groups Create Group

Looks like you're 7 posts shy of 25 and I'm 11.
    We're almost there!

Does this conversation count?
    Let me know when it's set up and I'll do what I can

yep it does.

Thanks - hopefully i can set it up soon :)

done it - Its a group called Research Buddies.

Not sure what to do with it now though :$

Its a bit late for us to change our project this many weeks in, but I'll ask about it anyway. I'd definitely like to do something about this in the future :)

I think your driving app is cool!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement