Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting doors, arch , (skirting)

• 06-11-2012 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭

What kind of price roughly can i expect to pay a chippy for fitting doors, frames and archatrave - starting from Loose to fitting.

I was thinking that I have 16 doors - 4 per day = 4 days at whatever day's rate I agree?

Would this sound reasonable????? :confused::confused:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,793 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

moves to prices / costs forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭jakko86

Are old frames out or is it a new build? Are the frames glued and jointed or just in pack?what would you regard as reasonable rate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

Dunedin wrote: »
    What kind of price roughly can i expect to pay a chippy for fitting doors, frames and archatrave - starting from Loose to fitting.

I was thinking that I have 16 doors - 4 per day = 4 days at whatever day's rate I agree?

Would this sound reasonable????? :confused::confused:

If you are putting doors onto existing frames you will be looking at approx €50-60 per Door to include architrave. Skirting will depend on quantity and shape as it will solely be done on a cost of time

Advertisement