Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas jumper

• 06-11-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I really want to get a Christmas jumper this year, any one any recommendations of websites ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SandyRamp

Dunnes Stores are selling them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,047 ✭✭✭✭Basq

SandyRamp wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores are selling them!
    They're a bit pricey at €25 tbh..

.. Penneys have plenty at €15, or Heatons have some at €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SandyRamp

Didn't see them in there, though my local Penneys is quite small and doesn't usually stock half as much as the others. Must keep an eye out so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

The ones that are in tesco and pennys are top quality, Ive paid €40 for mine a few years ago and theirs not much difference in it, this is the first year all of the main street shops have got them in

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kitegirls

Thanks guys I wanted a cardigan so I ordered one on jumpergrotto! Can't wait til it arrives, have one for me and my other half. Have to pick up one for our baby now so we're all fitted out for Christmas Day!

• Advertisement
Advertisement