Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bizarre Limerick Dog Sex case

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Look the point is shed be alive today if the dog hadve worn a condom. Always use protection...ALWAYS :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

who_me wrote: »
    ...wandering around naked. What do they expect?

yeah, and licking their balls in public....when I do that, I get really strange looks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

D'ya like dawgs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Was the woman hot???:eek::rolleyes:

No, she was a bit of a dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

mr biazzi wrote: »
    D'ya like dawgs

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭hurpederp

This is really, really, REALLY creepy. You wanna know why?
    I live in Limerick. Thus guy drove my daily bus.
    Ew.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

hurpederp wrote: »
    Ew.

so, he's a bus driver.......wow....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    The woman had 4 kids, I feel very sorry for them, everyone was told that she died of cancer until this all came out, The man trained the dog to do this. Last I heard the dog was in the care of Limerick County Council, whether or not that is still the case I don't know.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the dog was put down. Which isn't right IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭mf240

hurpederp wrote: »
    Ew.

jesus do you think he even had a licence?

for the dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭mf240

Truley wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the dog was put down. Which isn't right IMO

If he was a human he would of got a fine and a susspended sentence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I don't think so either, even it it had some behavioural problems because of what it was trained to do some time with a behaviourist would surely have sorted it out and if not then maybe PTS. But I don't think it would have come to that. He was a victim after all.

As far as I am aware it was up to the judge to decide what happened to the dog, it would have been staying in a pound like facility, this has been going on since 2008 so perhaps he is better off after all, since they are usually held onto until after the case is over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

A couple of darts of the red rocket and a few hours later she's dead. Tragic stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement