Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE.com order

Options
  • 06-11-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey I recently ordered wwe 13 off of wwe.com and im from Ireland but in the address it doesnt mention Ireland but it does say IE. Does this stand for ireland? Im also wondering if i was right it leaving the postal code as 000000 as ireland doesnt have one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Why did you order from there exactly? I'm pretty sure the game will be coming from the US and thus will most likely be NTSC region and hence will probably not work on your Xbox if it's PAL.

Also, the game will be liable for customs tax as it's over €22 in value.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭toyotamr4red

Why did you order from there exactly? I'm pretty sure the game will be coming from the US and thus will most likely be NTSC region and hence will probably not work on your Xbox if it's PAL.

Also, the game will be liable for customs tax as it's over €22 in value.
    It was a must do since I wanted the special edition of the game. It cant be purchased anywhere else now.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

if its ps3 it should work, wwe.com charge a fortune for shipping though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If it's a 360 game you are probably boned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Well, it's either Ireland or Internet Explorer. Either way, it's going to take ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭toyotamr4red

Is wwe13 region free and will a bonus code inside it work in other countries.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Xbox, not sure.

PS3 - yes, but you need to create an account from the country that the bonus code comes from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

According to Play-Asia.com it's region free for xbox/ps3 makes no mention of ntsc or pal restrictions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Is it even possible to get a non ntsc TV now. NTSC shouldn't matter if the tv was bought in the past 8 years or so.

WWE.Com, man i remember back in the day buying a book and 2 t-shirts for 100 quid, paying 70 shipping and then UPS charged me another 30 when they delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Is it even possible to get a non ntsc TV now. NTSC shouldn't matter if the tv was bought in the past 8 years or so.

WWE.Com, man i remember back in the day buying a book and 2 t-shirts for 100 quid, paying 70 shipping and then UPS charged me another 30 when they delivered.

It matters if your console is region restricted.

Also expect to pay more when it arrives. You will need to pay the tax due on it as it's a non eu purchase.

• Advertisement
Advertisement