Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police Cert for IEC

Options
  • 06-11-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all, Im in Canada on my 1st IEC visa (half way through) which will be up next year. My question, I've been reading on FAQ's on the iec website that a police cert from anouther country is required if you lived there for 6 months +. Was this a requirement for the visa (I believe it may have been, but I can't be 100% though) in 2011, that is when I got my 1st visa (didnt activate it until 2012).

I lived in Europe for just under a year back in 2008. I disclosed this info on the forms including the date I arrived and left and what I was doing there etc. I didn't get a police cert from that country and still got my LOI and visa.

What are my chances of going about things the same this time round?

Cheers!

Advertisement