Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dealz Bargains!!

• 06-11-2012 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭

Thought I'd let you all in on a little secret about the gem that is Dealz! :D Sometimes they have great offers in the beauty section with branded products, and they mainly stock brands such as Rimmel and Sally Hansen. They're only €1.49 because they're either from previous seasons or missing their outer package. One of my favourite nail polishes ever (and I'm a real nail junkie! :p) came from there, Sally Hansen No. 38 Sacred Scarlet. I also got a fab Sally Hansen "Lip Inflation" product in Cherry Blaze which is to die for.

It's definitely worth having a browse if you have time to spare; some of the colours available are a bit bleurgh though, so it's much like a lucky dip :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

What other sort of stuff should I keep an eye out for. I don't wear nail varnish. I did get an almay eyeshadow there a few weeks ago but couldn't really see anything else of interest in the beauty section, but everyone else seems to rave about getting great bargains there:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Often Revlon and Collection 2000 aswell. The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes are great. Last week, I got lots of Sally Hansen Nail wraps, which I was very pleased with. All of these are normally well over €8 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Lindtee - Where's your local store? :) Dealz also do own brand make-up, I tried the gel eyeliner and it's actually really good for the price with no allergic reactions; and I'm particularly sensitive when it comes to cosmetics.

They do lip glosses, eye liner pencils, blushers etc. I also find that they're great for certain hair care stuff and bath stuff too :)

Cherrycoke - No way, I'll definitely keep an eye out for those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Daunt Square in Cork would be my nearest branch but am in Midleton occasionally too. Usually have the boys with me or am in a rush so will try and get in and have a good look next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

The one in Cork beside Argos is where I got all my stuff! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

A new one has just opened on Henry St in Dublin - must give a look :)

Think there's one in The Square Tallaght too!

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

Thanks for that post!!!I will definately be having a look out for those things in dealz,sounds like a fantasitic bargain,better than what you would have on offer in the high street..
    A lot of the make ups have gotten very expensive,and ive given up on ebay and postage costs are rocketing..
    So usually im stuck with whats on offer on the high street,so i will be popping into dealz on your advice..!!

Advertisement