Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ethiads baggage increase

Options
  • 06-11-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

just got a email from ethiad and they state they are now allowing
    coral economy ( cattle class) have there bag weight increased from 23kg to 30kg

kinda of handy :)
    also higher class also have the 10kg increase

anyone have any pro.s/cons im flying with them next week
    so 30kg bag and 7,5kg carry on ill be able to bring my microwave :P

also when is the earliest to check in and print the boarding pass
    also i got a email askin me to bid for a upgrade has anyone ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Yea. its true.

It's effective immediately as well which is a total stinger as I was flying with them over the weekend and while I didn't get charged for overweight allowance; other people on the flight did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

jamiecoins wrote: »
    just got a email from ethiad and they state they are now allowing
    coral economy ( cattle class) have there bag weight increased from 23kg to 30kg

kinda of handy :)
    also higher class also have the 10kg increase

anyone have any pro.s/cons im flying with them next week
    so 30kg bag and 7,5kg carry on ill be able to bring my microwave :P

also when is the earliest to check in and print the boarding pass
    also i got a email askin me to bid for a upgrade has anyone ?

I flew to Sydney with them about 3 weeks ago, I also got the email about the upgrade and I bid for the craic. The lowest possible bid was 430 euro, so I bid this and it was accepted. I was not expecting to get an upgrade so said I would do it for once just to experience business class. I must say business class was so good and I would love to travel like this all the time :D, unfortunately is out of my price league. Note also that the 430 was only for the first leg Dublin - Abu Dhabi, I had no option to bid for second leg, also the business class section was not full at all when I travelled.

Advertisement