Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox Live Code/Card Purchase.

Options
  • 06-11-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking of buying 12 months Xbox live from here, but before i do, can anyone tell me if the codes they send out will work over here?
    It's the cheapest i have seen it, at €31.99 for 12 months.

http://www.codes-xbox-live.com/

Are the codes just USA/AUS/ASIA/EUROPE, Or are they Country Specific?

Also, if anyone has seen anywhere cheaper, could you please post a link?

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Yankeezw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Thanks, I'll use them. :)

How long does it take?

I purchased from them, and it said "Instant Email Delivery".

That was at about 20 past 8..

Still haven't received anything, but money is gone..

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

It might take a while. Contact support or just wait it out. It will arrive.

Also, look at users post count before taking their advice. A user with 1 post may not be the most trustworthy person.

delta214 wrote: »
    It might take a while. Contact support or just wait it out. It will arrive.

Also, look at users post count before taking their advice. A user with 1 post may not be the most trustworthy person.

Yeah, but i had heard of the site, somewhere in the back of my mind.. Ah well lesson learned. I hadn't noticed the user had one post until after..

I have contacted support, just in case i did anything wrong. I doubt it, but might help push it forward. Thanks.

My Nephew is wetting himself laughing, thinking i lost my money, All for his bleedin' account. I'll give him a wake up now in a minute.. :D No Xbox Live.

• Advertisement

Just arrived. It took the guts of 2 Hours.

I deleted my Amendment to the original post, as that was there hoping someone might help as i Panicked a little when i noticed that Yankeezw had only one post.

Thanks both. Got it now. My Nephew is gone in to play it for 10 minutes, as School tomorrow..

Advertisement