Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 freezes on startup

Options
  • 06-11-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

Having some problems with my PS. I just bought a super slim and it was working without issue last night but today when I tried to turn it on an error message saying that the system was incorrectly shut down appeared. I went through the recovery proceedure and when the system restarted it frooze before the menu screen appeared and then when I restarted it I was given the same error message for the system not being shut down correctly.

Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

Some of your save data might be corrupt, which may mean having to delete some of your save files. It could also be if you were downloading any content off the playstation store in the background, then shut it down while you were still downloading it.

Advertisement